My sport carry.
– Sony Xperia Z5 compact with Case-mate protection – music, podcasts, audiobooks, photo & video, flashlight, gps, note taking, tracker. In a perfect world, I would say phone, but I’ve got one or several apps that interact badly with the phone system and I can very rarely take a call.
– bluetooth earphones – these are pretty cool, apart from the fact the part that goes into the ear was designed not to accomodate said ear canal, but instead the battery. So not really made for human people.
– pepper spray. Works great on major predators (dogs, foxes, wolves, bears, humans…).
– Victorinox Stayglow Huntsman w/ mini Bic lighter in a Kydex holster made by APAS
– wallet with a little bit of money and driving licence
– Lansky Quick Fix pocket sharpener. It’s not ideal (and I don’t really recommand it for high-end knives), but for my SAK it’s perfect, since its steel is very soft and hard to keep sharp (I think it will stop to cut correctly after half a tomato or twenty centimeters of 80g/sqm paper). So everytime I use the blade, I spend five seconds to sharpen it again.
– home and car keys are carried on a lanyard that I forgot to put in the frame
– Garmin GPS watch (for hiking) – in this case, the car key stay at home. If I’m training tacfit, I don’t need the watch. I’m currently looking for a heartbeat tracker (FitBit or Sony).
Options not pictured : Camelbak Chute bottle full of Valser bubbly water (a mineral water packed with calcium and magnesium), a true camera (Panasonic Lumix GF-1), Salomon hiking shoes, hi-viz velcro band (I have to walk along some little roads open to car circulation sometimes), various layers of clothes (depending on the temperature : t-shirt, thermal t-shirt, heavy cotton traditional shirt, wool pullover, softshell jacket, traditional tagelmust, knit cap or baseball cap), and Maxpedition backpack with a red flashlight for rear visibility (including some paracord, a SOG multitool, three liters Platypus hydration pack and some energy food). The backpack is also used to carry the various items I could need for my job of the day.